Thursday, June 9, 2011

Is it just me?

...or is the world really off kilter and has been for some time? How is it that unattractive people find attractive people to marry them? Disagreeable people find the nicest, coolest people to marry them? Maybe I am all wrong here and the nice, cool people are merely that on the outside and inside they just match the disagreeable mate they chose? 'Cause those disagreeable people sure aren't turning nice and cool anytime soon.

Where is my wedding? I'm the nicest coolest person I know and extremely agreeable. What gives karma? What up universe kilter? Can you please turn "on" and stop being "off"?

Can the miserable people stop enjoying the luck and luxury and good fortune and shove some good vibes toward those who constantly struggle, everyday?

That would be nice. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment