Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Post 2009

I've started blogging. I've jumped on the band wagon. Something I thought I would never do. But I did it and here I am. Stomach still gurgling from something I ate this morning, who knows what.

Apparently someone else out there has the same blog title as me. What does that blogger know about fish anyway?

This blog is about this fish (me) outta water (somewhere other than her hometown) that she misses so much she has to read other blogs about it almost daily.

I know how foreigners feel getting used to being in a place they are not used to, a language unknown to them in a different country. But I feel like a fish outta water just between two states. Two very different states. With different priorities and different ways of doing things everyday.

More on this on blog day 2!

outta here

No comments:

Post a Comment