Wednesday, August 26, 2009

7th between Madison and Jefferson

So I had to share this because it was so funny that it happened in the middle of the mall in Washington, D.C. You know the place that is swarming with tourists year round, the place in between our nation's capital building and the monument for our first president of the U.S.?

So I get on this great commuter bus that takes me home everyday, back to the confines of suburbia. It picks me up near work, makes a few more stops near the mall and then heads on out of DC. So, our bus is turning onto 7th street from Constitution Ave. This is a major street. Lots of pedestrian traffic and cars as well.

Anyway, so I like to look out the window before I promptly pass out and try to let the long day drift behind me when I notice a few tourists standing waiting for the light to change to cross 7th street, right on the mall (between Madison and Jefferson Streets, to be specific). I look closer and I see this 20-something guy standing behind his girlfriend/wife (?) with his hands placed right on her boobs. Right there in the open, right on 7th street and the mall. I cracked up. Not only were his hands strategically placed, he was fondling and squeezing. Hilarious! No one on the bus cared or saw, except me. I wonder if anyone on the mall saw? I'm sure they did.

No way could this happen in the confines of suburbia. This is pure city occurence.

Loved it. Still laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment