Monday, November 16, 2009

More Intensity and Books

So I will admit I am very much absorbed into the True Blood universe. I started reading the books only a week ago and I am already on book 2: Living Dead in Dallas. Thanks Charlaine Harris for writing something I can sink my teeth into and not get bored.

As for the HBO show, I keep watching things on you tube about the characters or last night I watched this promo thing where Alan Ball gave this synopsis of the whole first season. I am completely enthralled.

Now, last week I was trying to find out what was wrong with me that I am so preoccupied with this. This week I am riding the wave. I am just enjoying the focus and fun of it all. Realizing why I am caught up is half the fun of being caught up. I just love the way Vampire Bill is devoted to Sookie. Even after she thinks she wants to be with someone else. She comes back to him. She awakens something in him he thought he lost. True Love. You can't beat that, even with a Vampire...even better with a Vampire :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment